The ZyXEL XGS3700/GS3700 Series features four (4) high power PoE models in 24- and 48-port configurations. The complete PoE portfolio provides up to 30 watts per port with IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus compliance, and is backward compatible with the IEEE 802.3af standard. All models provide an industry-leading PoE power budget of 1000 watts with dual power supply units or 460 watts with a single power supply unit. Combined with the high resiliency hardware and software features, the XGS3700/GS3700 Series PoE switches are ideal for mission critical IP surveillance, WLAN and high quality VoIP applications. With a comprehensive portfolio of eight (8) 24-/48-port, PoE/non-PoE and 1GbE/10GbE uplink configurations, the ZyXEL XGS3700/GS3700 Series provides the flexibility to be deployed in all sorts of deployments including data centre access, SMB core/aggregation, and mission critical PoE applications. The Series provides added routing flexibility with support for static routing and policy-based routing (PBR); and its full and consistent GUI, CLI and MIB ensures simplified management and consistent configurations. Investment protection is guaranteed with the ZyXEL XGS3700/GS3700 Series. Its high port density and high power budget design leaves room for future deployment expansion and eliminates the need to purchase additional equipment. The four (4) 10GbE ports on the XGS3700 models facilitates easy transition to 10GbE networking in data centre and enterprise networks, while full IPv6 support ensures that your network is ready for the future.
- Full Layer 2 feature set with Layer 3 features including static routing, policy-based routing, VRRP and ECMP support
- Four (4) 1GbE SPF or 10GbE SFP+ uplink flexibility
- 24 or 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet desktop connectivity
- Hot-swappable power supply and fan modules
- Internal redundant power supply design
- Provides up to 30 W per port with IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus compliance
- High PoE power budget up to 1000 W