Featuring 16.8 million colour illumination in 5 independent zones and 8 levels of intensity that you can configure differently for each of your macro layer, for endless customization. The Apex features 5 independent colour zones that are each capable of 16.8 million colours. These can be customized to create a unique colour scheme for each of your macro layers. This allows you to quickly determine which macro layer you have enabled and help you find groups of your macros according to their colour. Imagine a yellow theme for harvest macros, blue theme for defend macros, red for attack macros and more. The possibilities are limitless. Simply hold down the SteelSeries key and tap the Windows key to disable it. This simple key combination will disable and enable the windows key without the need for software or complicated menus. The special SteelSeries key on the right hand side of the key lard allows you to access special functions like disabling the Windows key. With the Apex, we left the windows key on the left side of the keyboard for commands and shortcuts that are frequently used when not gaming. The SteelSeries Apex gaming keyboard support anti-ghosting for 20 keys located in the most-used gaming areas on the keyboard. Out of these 20 capable keys, users can press up to 6 of them simultaneously, allowing those key presses to register and without locking the keyboard.
- Designed to enable users to react quickly & customize its performance for every game
- Independent media and volume keys provide instant access to media control
- Customizable via 5 zones of 16.8 million colours with 8 levels of intensity
- Small bumps on the W-key provides a faster return to WASD
- 20 frequent gaming keys designed for up to 6 simultaneous keypresses
- 88 more ways to win thanks to 22 macro keys that each feature up to 4 layers