It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance. The latest PCI Express bus standard delivers improved encoding for twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. It's a must-have feature for PC users aiming to improve and optimize graphics performance, as well as have the latest, most future-proof technology.
- DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- UEFI BIOS - EZ Mode - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- HDMI & DVI Outputs - High-definition Visual Enjoyment
- EPU - Energy Efficiency All Around
- Superior Components -100% All Solid Capacitors & Extra Durable Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility