ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction. Memory issues can be difficult to diagnose and even harder to fix or work around. If RAM problems are preventing your system from booting, MemOK! helps by automatically loading failsafe settings to enable basic functionality with a simple push of a button on the motherboard. This troubleshooting feature saves you time and annoyance, and adds to the confidence of DIY builders. Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC's startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on.
- ASUS 5X PROTECTION - All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
- UEFI BIOS - Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- Fan Xpert 2 - Comprehensive controls for the perfect cool and quiet balance
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Ai Suite 3 - One-stop access to innovative ASUS features