For more reliable networking, the P9X79-E WS features the latest server class built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN. This leads to lower CPU utilization and temperature, achieving outstanding performance as well as better support for diverse operating systems. Copper heatpipes effectively direct heat generated by CPUs and chipsets to heatsinks with improved thermal transfer. The fanless cooling design on the P9X79-E WS lasts longer, ensures 0dB quiet operation, and leads to enhanced reliability. ASUS P9X79-E WS is built in seven PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots to offer Ultimate expansion capability.Users can install up to 4 double deck cards or 7 single cards to meet different needs. The P9X79-E WS supports robust server-grade DDR3 ECC unbuffered memory modules and more mainstream and readily available DDR3 non-ECC unbuffered memory. By supporting different memory types, the P9X79-E WS affords a wide range of workstation builds for every budget and need.
- Intel LGA 2011 platform/Intel X79 chipset
- Quad Channel-8 DIMM
- Best Graphics Performance with 4-Way GeForce SLI and CrossFireX x16 links
- Intelligent PSU Detection with ASUS Dr.Power
- Better networking with new dual server-grade Intel I210 Ethernet
- High speed storage and data transfers with ASUS SSD Caching II