The MPEXUSB3S22B 2-Port Mini PCI Express USB 3.0 Card with Bracket Kit adds two external USB 3.0 ports to small form factor systems, for connecting a variety of different peripherals. The card also includes optional standard and low profile brackets to fit a rear expansion bay if needed. The Mini PCIe USB 3.0 card supports the full SuperSpeed USB specification, with fast data transfer speeds (up to 5Gbps), as well as 900mA of power per port, making it a convenient addition for connecting your USB 3.0 peripheral devices. Using the Mini PCI Express (Mini Card) form factor and offering compliance with PCI Express Gen 2, this adapter card is designed for use in the latest small form factor computer systems, such as Mini-ITX or custom embedded solutions where a standard PCIe card would not fit. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Two external USB 3.0 type A ports
- Provides up to 900mA of power per port
- Fully Compliant with USB 3.0 and Intel xHCI Specification
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 Compliant (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Supports Control / Bulk / Interrupt / Isochronous USB Transfer Modes