An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input, high quality digital video and audio signals all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources including set-top boxes, DVD players and A/V receivers and video cameras. Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free of Mercury content, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This allows for an eco-friendly display throughout its life-cycle, from manufacturing to disposal. White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content, which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of the LCD backlight, resulting in a super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior colour reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen. A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.
- Easy display performance tuning with Smart Control Lite
- Smart Contrast for rich black details
- 16:9 Full HD display for the best viewing experience
- HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
- Mercury Free eco-friendly display
- LED technology for vivid colours
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia