Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) technology allows users to experience any MHL supported mobile devices on the big screen while simultaneously charging the devices. With 100,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) and 300cd/m2 brightness, the VN279QLB enhances display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlight luminance to achieve the deepest black tones and brightest whites, resulting in extra-clear visuals that truly come to life. ASUS includes its exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale feature with the VN279QLB , allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a highly useful guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size. The ergonomically-designed VN279QLB Monitor comes with swivel, tilt, pivot, and height adjustments for ideal viewing position.
- Ideal for a multi-screen solution with a super narrow frame and an ergonomic stand
- Best for work and play with Full HD 1080p visual quality and 178° ultra wide viewing angle AMVA+ panel
- ASUS VividPixel Technology for crystal-clear and detail-oriented enjoyment
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) function for Enhanced Viewing from Mobile to Monitor
- Ergonomic design for tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience