The Mid-Band Coaxial Network Adapter (TPA-311) uses existing coaxial cables to extend a high speed building-wide Triple Play network throughout the home or office. The mid-frequency adapter is designed to support deployment for digital TV, high speed Internet and VoIP single-access subscription service offerings. Compliant with ITU-T G.9954 and Home Phoneline Networking Alliance (HPNA) 3.1 standards. Robust Quality of Service technology delivers consistent voice and video bandwidth. Functions with complex phone line network topologies and compatible with Microsoft IPTV software. TRENDnet provides full support for client product testing and validation.
- Support HomePNA 3.1 over coaxial cable
- PHY Rate up to 256Mbps, Distance up to 1600 meter
- Support F-Type Female HomePNA and TV coax connector, Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Designed for multimedia on demand (MOD) over existing coaxial cable
- Supports HomePNA 3.1 parameterized QoS
- Designed with universal power rating