Avocent SwitchView switches enable you to use a single keyboard, monitor and mouse to access multiple PCs–reducing the investment you have to make in peripheral devices and saving valuable desktop real estate. Avocent desktop KVM switches can support combinations of PS/2 and USB PCs; let you share USB devices, speakers and a microphone between PCs; and provide access to DVI video.
- PC access: Access from two to four PCs from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Audio support: Audio feature enables you to share speakers and a microphone between attached PCs
- Ease of use: Pushbutton or keyboard hotkeys for channel selections; auto scanning allows easy monitoring of attached computers
- Flexible platform support: USB (1.1 or 2.0) or PS/2 system support (MM only)
- Hot-plug capability: You can add or remove a desktop PC or laptop without turning off the switch or other attached servers
- Video resolution: The 2560x1600 digital resolution is ideal for desktop graphical applications