The ST121HDBTE HDMI over CAT5e/6 Video Extender kit lets you extend HDMI video and audio up to 230 feet (70 Meters) over a single Cat5e/6 cable. For added versatility, both the Transmitter and Receiver can be powered by the same single power source using Power Over Cable (POC). With support for High-Definition resolutions of up to 1920x1080 and the accompanying digital audio, this cost-effective HD extender is a plug-and-play solution that can easily be installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. Plus, with Power Over Cable both Transmitter and Receiver can be powered using a single power adapter that can be connected to either device. The HDMI over Cat6 Video Extender kit includes both the local transmitter and remote receiver units, plus mounting hardware - perfect for point-to-point digital signage applications that require high quality HDMI video, and a tidy, professional installation. For additional distance, HDMI cables up to 32-ft (10-meters) in length can be used on the local and remote end. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Power Over Cable, allows a single power source to operate the transmitter and Receiver
- 230ft (70m) Maximum HDMI extension
- Includes transmitter (local) and receiver (remote) units
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080)
- Supports Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cabling
- No software/drivers required
- Mounting Hardware Included