Performance isn't just about speed; it's also about longevity in demanding environments. Here again, the SR31T sets a new ruggedness standard for general purpose devices, with an IP53 rating for protection against dust and water ingress, and an impressive two meter (6 ft) drop specification to concrete. Integrating the SR31T into your environment is truly plug-and-play, thanks to its auto-adapting capabilities. Simply connect the scanner to the host device and start scanning. If new application requirements arise, just change out the interface cables-not the scanner itself. And there's no need to update the scanner configuration when interfaces change, because the SR31T is smart enough to adjust itself on-the-fly. This flexibility reduces device costs and complexity, both for you and your IT staff. The SR31T also includes distinctive design elements that add to its versatility. Unique touches, like the over-sized LED light pipe on the scanner head, provide bright 360-degree feedback in any lighting condition-and its colour can be personalized to match the décor of your environment. A complete range of accessories ensure SR31T will fit into your scanning application. Scan stands and mounts enable hands-free presentation mode canning, and a variety of interface cables guarantee easy communication to your host device.
- Available with the industry's fastest 2D imaging technology for highly responsive, dependable scanning
- Tested to withstand sixfoot drops to concrete and rated IP53
- Simple to install, with a plug-and-play universal cabling system
- Can be customized to your environment, with adjustable LED colour, beeper tone and vibration setting
- Time-tested design is comfortable to hold for extended periods
- Complete offering of multi-purpose accessories to suit your environment