Ready to scan from fast start-up, the SV600 can scan an A3 document in 3 seconds. Then ScanSnap's Quick Menu will automatically pop up after scanning enabling you to link your scanned data to workplace applications both quickly and easily. With multi-crop, automatically capture multiple documents of differing sizes in just one scan pass. Place several business cards, receipts and photos within the scanning area and the SV600 captures each document and can intelligently crop to the exact size. Scan straight to cloud services to make your information available anywhere, anytime and readily share with colleagues and business processes. You can continuously scan multiple pages smoothly with page turning detection, which automatically detects when the page is turned. Alternatively, the SV600's timed mode allow users to specify the time to start scanning after the 'Scan' button is pressed and set the time interval before the next page is to be scanned. Book Image Correction automatically corrects 3D distortion caused by the curve of an opened book. Users can confirm and fine-tune the scanned images on the preview dialog after scanning. The SV600 is incredibly robust with a firm footing and is compact enough to provide efficient usage of workspace. With the scanning mat stowed away, the SV600's minimal 210 x 156 x 383mm footprint will not take up excessive space whilst not in use.
- One touch operation for PC and Mac
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents including loose paper, bound material and delicate items
- Instantly scan and crop multiple documents
- Continuous scanning with page turning detection and timed scanning
- VI technology minimises any unevenness in image quality
- Book Image Correction; automatically corrects curvature and distortion of bound material
- Small footprint, robust design; easy to place in any environment