Japan-made 10K Black Metallic capacitors last five times longer and deliver 20% greater extreme temperature endurance than generic solid state capacitors, easily standing up to hardcore demands. The ROG UEFI BIOS includes a Last Modified feature that records recent changes. And to make sure you never forget a tuning idea, the in-BIOS Quick Note is perfect for jotting down memos and system details. It sure beats easily-misplaced paper notes! There's also F4 My Favorites and Shortcuts for easy access to the BIOS features you need most, and you can even adjust boot logo size. The BIOS also lets you name individual SATA ports so you can easily identify them to save time when defining boot sequences and other drive-related settings. SLI or CrossFireX? Fret no longer because with the ROG Maximus VI HERO, you'll be able to run both multi-GPU setups. The board features SLI/CrossFire on Demand technology, supporting up to Quad-GPU SLI or Quad-GPU CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen.
- LGA1150 socket for 4th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium / Celeron Processors
- Intel Z87 Express Chipset
- SupremeFX - Supremacy through discrete-caliber audio
- Sonic Radar - Scan and detect to dominate
- Extreme Engine Digi+ III - Hardcore power delivery with premium components
- GameFirst II + Intel LAN - Put Your Frags First