The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance. PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) is the latest PCI Express bus standard with improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of the current PCIe 2.0. The total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32Gb/s, double the 16 Gb/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). As such, PCIe 3.0 provides userss an unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. PCIe 3.0 will become a must-have feature for users who wish to improve and optimize graphic performance, as well as have the latest technology available to them.
- DIGI+ VRM - Digital Power Design for the CPU & iGPU
- USB3.0 Boost - Lightning Fast Transfer Speeds!
- HDMI & DVI Outputs - High-definition Visual Enjoyment
- GPU Boost - Enjoy great graphic performance with your iGPU
- ASUS UEFI BIOS - Experience the most friendly BIOS interface ever
- Superior Components -100% All Solid Capacitors & Extra Durable Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility