Get exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash cards. With up to 60MB/sec read/write speeds, you'll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to 32GB of space, you'll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later. SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance. For improved reliability and endurance, the SanDisk Power Core controller's firmware algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of the card. The Power Core controller's ECC engine has improved 4X over its previous generation thereby enhancing overall reliability of the card. Best-in-class quality assurance backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty. Cards include RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and humidity. As the world leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk leverages its end-to-end integration, from the silicon wafer to the hardware and software, to optimize memory die for its high-performance CompactFlash cards. That's why so many professional photographers look to SanDisk for the performance they need.
- Extreme high speed at up to 60MB/sec read/write speeds (400X, UDMA-enabled)
- Extreme capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB CompactFlash cards
- Extreme durability. SanDisk Extreme cards feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and humidity
- Extreme intelligence of SanDisk's proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently
- Extreme confidence, backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing procedures and a limited lifetime warranty
- Extreme reliability, tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)