The AC pass-through design provides the convenience to deploy a home network without compromising the existing power outlets by minimizing the interference from other home electric devices. The embedded noise filter also enables the ZyXEL PLA5215 to suppress noise from all connected electronic equipment to enhance network quality for multimedia streaming. Data transmission is protected by the 128-bit Advanced Encryption Security (AES) mechanism to provide a secure connection to the Internet. By adopting the TR-069 standard, the ZyXEL PLA5215 enables service providers to remotely manage and configure the devices without any user intervention. Moreover, the PLA5215 offers a true 'plug-and-play' experience to reduce deployment complexity, operating costs and maintenance expenses for service providers.When there is no Ethernet connection or active network usage in 60 seconds, the ZyXEL PLA5215 enters a power-saving mode that consumes only 0.5 watt to reduce energy waste by over 80%.
- The newest HomePlug AV2 standard enables powerline networks with up to 600 Mbps data transfer rates
- SmartLink Plus enhances performance and coverage through multiple-path transmission
- Plug-and-Play design for connecting smart TVs and game consoles
- AC pass-through design with embedded noise filter for reduced power interference
- Compliant with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug