WD Blue 2.5-inch drives offer high-performance, low power consumption and cool operation, making them ideal for notebooks and other portable devices.
- Massive capacity - Storage capacity for 2.5-inch form factor drives has arrived at a realm once thought to be impossible – up to 1 TB for mobile storage. Whether they are in an external drive or a notebook computer, WD Scorpio Blue SATA drives continue to
- Quiet - In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD's exclusive WhisperDrive combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market. These algorithms also optimize the way a drive seeks for data, which
- Reliable and rugged - WD's ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD's SecurePark parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down, and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording
- Advanced Format Technology - Technology being adopted by WD and other drive manufacturers to increase media format efficiencies, thus enabling larger drive capacities. (PVT models only)
- Tested for Compatibility - We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems
- TPVT models are 12.5 mm high and may not be compatible with all notebook systems. Consult system specifications for maximum allowable drive height before attempting to install