NRGence eco PDUs support any 3rd party V1, V2, V3 SNMP Manager Software and NRGence eco Sensors (eco PDU Manager Software). Eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it.
- Support 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP,DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, SNMP V1,V2&V3
- Support 2-level account/password security, IP/MAC ¬filter, 128 bit SSL, RADIUS
- Support : eco Sensors, Browser ( IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari )
- Bank level power metering and monitoring
- Environment Monitoring : support external temperature/temperature & humidity sensors for rack temperature and humidity monitoring
- Current, voltage, power, power dissipation, temperature, and humidity metering and threshold level setting