ASUS-exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info, so you can alter system performance settings and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight. Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC's startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) USB 3.0 in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- TUF Thermal Radar Core - Complete System Cooling, Customized Fan Tuning
- TUF Components [10K Ti-Caps, Alloy Chokes & MOSFETs; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
- Server-grade Reliability Test - Promised Reliability with Strict Testing
- DIGI+ VRM - Herald the Arrival of a New Digital Power Design Era
- ESD Guards - Ultra-protection Against Electrostatic Discharge