What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. This cable is used to connect all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Moulded Cat 5e Patch Cable is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and snagless moulded strain relief.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 Base-T and 100 Base-T networks
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Snagless moulding protects the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation
- PowerSum tested
- Extra headroom over standard CAT 5e cables