The Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook is the world's first THX certified PCMCIA sound card for high quality multi-channel audio on the notebook. Designed to offer a comprehensive solution for mobile gaming, digital entertainment and music creation, it packs desktop power into a standard PCMCIA notebook expansion slot, delivering 7.1 surround output with 24-bit/96kHz resolution. It supports EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 for gaming, Dolby Digital EX and DTS-ES for movies, 192kHz DVD-Audio playback, plus ASIO 2.0 and SoundFonts for audio creation and mobile DJs. With Optical Digital I/O, Stereo Analogue in and 4 stereo analogue outputs, its compact design and tremendous power make this the ultimate audio solution for notebooks.
- PCMCIA format THX certified 7.1 surround sound card with SNR up to 104dB
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution in 7.1 surround with stereo DVD-Audio playback at 24-bit/192kHz
- Hardware-accelerated EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 for real-time interactive gaming environments
- Dolby Digital EX and DTS-ES movie soundtrack decoding
- Low latency Asio 2.0 drivers with direct monitoring for mobile music creation and DJ applications
- Flexible connectivity, Line/Mic/Optical In and Line Out/Headphone out plus speaker docking cable for 4 additional stereo outs for up to 5.1 or 7.1 connectivity