You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds (On Select models) for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on. Voltage regulator modules (VRMs) are among the most essential motherboard components. A good VRM intelligently delivers CPU power based on actual needs at any given time. ASUS was first with digital power design featuring faster sensing and response to deliver precise CPU power on demand. This great accuracy reduces energy waste and of course improves system stability thanks to more consistent delivery. Following up on popular 1080p full HD, 4K Ultra HD is the next big thing, and you're ready for the upgrade thanks to integrated graphics that natively support up to 4096 x 2160 via HDMI or DisplayPort. That's four times the pixel count of 1080p (1920 x 1080), offering incredible visual clarity, detail, and realism.
- UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: Real-time network bandwidth management
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- EPU:All-round energy efficiency