The standard for today's PCs and next-generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism. NVIDIA GPUs offer the most complete implementation of the Shader Model 3.0 feature set-including vertex texture fetch (VTF)-to ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9 applications.
- Superscalar GPU Achitecture: Delivers up to 2x the shading power of previous generation products for screaming gaming performance
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support: Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9 applications, including Shader Model 3.0 titles
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine: Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay
- NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology: Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software’s Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing p
- NVIDIA SLI technology: Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scal
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology: The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultrarealistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightningfast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap s