The Intel Celeron processor is designed to bring a balanced level of proven technology and value to basic PC desktops. With the Celeron processor you can expect an affordable and reliable PC for your home or home office to meet your basic computing needs, such as e-mailing friends and relatives, tracking home finances, and running interactive or educational software for your kids. It provides great balance between computing power and affordability. The entire family of Celeron processors delivers Intel technology, quality, and reliability to the desktop, value PC consumer.
- Data Flow Analysis: Creates an optimized, reordered schedule of instructions by analyzing data dependencies between instructions.
- Speculative Execution: Carries out instruction execution speculatively, ensuring superscalar execution units remain busy, boosting overall performance
- Non-Blocking Level 1 Cache: Fast access to the recently used data, increasing the overall performance of the system
- Internet Streaming SIMD Extensions: Higher resolution images viewed and manipulated, high quality audio, MPEG2 video, and simultaneous MPEG2 encoding and decoding, reduced CPU utilization for speech recognition, as well as higher accuracy and faster respo
- Dual Independent Bus (DIB): Frees system bus from cache traffic, providing higher overall system bandwidth, improved system performance and scalability
- Intel MMX Technology: Enhances the performance and quality of media-rich applications