Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 combines reactive anti-virus detection with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with solid and dependable protection against malicious programs. Kaspersky anti-virus will run under Windows 98, Me, 2000, and XP on older PCs with as little as 64MB of RAM, this is ideal for those with older computers as it will not slow them down when doing tasks like a full system scan, in fact Kaspersky doesn't use many computer system resources as much as the other top vendors anti-virus products. Installing Kaspersky anti-virus is straightforward and once installed the computer needs to be restarted before you do anything else. Kaspersky also protects your computer against spyware--scanning for both viruses and spyware, which is much more efficient than scanning for each separately. If your looking for a change of anti-virus software then you can't go far wrong than try Kaspersky anti-virus.
- Detects viruses in over 1,300 compressed and archive file formats
- Disinfects ZIP, ARJ, CAB, RAR, ICE and LHA files
- Two-tier email protection scans all incoming and outgoing mail
- Hourly updates help defend against malicious programs
- Support for laptops -- the laptops are always fully protected, even when they are not connected to the network