At a Glance
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a high-performance camera -- simply mount the smart lens on to your phone and start shooting
- Get creative with your photography on your smartphone using the wireless freedom of NFC and built-in Wi-Fi
- Get up close and personal with powerful 10x optical zoom and smooth image stabilisation
- Capture striking detail, even in low light, with an 18MP Exmor R CMOS sensor with back-illumination technology
- Shoot fast, shoot clear. Never miss that special moment with a BIONZ image processor
Get Connected. Go Further. Go Smarter
Experience photography for the smartphone age. With a simple connection, a wireless, smart lens gives your phone a powerful 10x optical zoom and smooth image stabilisation. It takes photos you never thought possible with your phone.
Connects with Your Smartphone
Transform any iPhone or Android smartphone into a high-performance camera. All you have to do is mount the smart lens to your phone -- then you're ready to start shooting like you do with an interchangeable lens camera. It's really that simple. Your smartphone becomes the camera body: use the touchscreen to comfortably shoot and retouch images. You can even share photos with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. Instantly back-up photos and videos online to keep your captured moments safe.
Never Separated by Distance
Have some fun and see what you can do with a smart lens. Place the lens against your NFC smartphone. Once the connection is made, be imaginative and see what's possible. Put the lens down, get in a group shot, then take the picture yourself from your mobile. You don't have an NFC smartphone? No problem. Built-in Wi-Fi gives you wireless freedom too -- your phone and smart lens stay connected even when they're apart.
Sony QX100 and QX10 Lens Cameras hands-on | Engadget