By consolidating all data centre management functionality into a single interface, DSView 3 management software delivers the complete data centre control necessary for the 24/7 data centre. DSView 3 management software enables secure, out-of-band, centralized management of all connected IT and network devices in today's often complex and geographically dispersed data centres. When used in conjunction with KVM appliances, serial console appliances, service processor gateways and PDUs, the hardware and software combine to allow IT administrators to remotely access, monitor and control target devices on multiple platforms at numerous locations-anywhere, anytime. Avocent DSView 3 management software provides data centres with secure, centralized management for physical and virtual IT assets. By allowing administrators to remotely diagnose and modify any managed device, regardless of the health or status of the OS or network connection, DSView 3 management software makes data centre management and remote offices more accessible, extensible and secure.
- Secure, Remote, Centralized Data Center Management - Access and control your entire IT assets (physical and virtual) from a single screen
- Multi-Device Support - Click and connect centralized management for blades, VMware virtual infrastructure, KVM over IP switches, MergePoint service processor managers, ACS advanced console servers, PM power distribution units (PDUs), select third-party KV
- Virtual Media Support - Map smart card/CAC readers, CD-ROMs and other media to a remote server to pass credentials, transfer files, apply application and OS patches and CD-ROM diagnostics
- Integrated Solution for KVM and Power Control - Integrates BIOS-level access and power control in one solution and provides external modem support when the network is down
- Simple, Fast and Reliable User Interface - Browser-based, customizable with usability features including keyboard pass-through, scaling and custom viewer toolbar