The Spire Minato II PWM CPU Cooler is made out of a quality engineered designed aluminum omni-directional heat-sink. Ensuring airflow is directed to the hot components on the mainboard, topped with a signature 95x25mm DC fan. The Minato II PWM is a socket 1155/1156 Intel version, silent and capable to cool the Core i3 and Core i5 micro-processors, assembled onto the 1155/1156 based sockets. Secure installation guaranteed due to the 4 metal screws with spring retention. Ready to cool up to the hot 95W micro-processors the Minato II PWM is the perfect solution for System Integrators who are determined to build a cost effective 1156 based PC System.
- Aluminum omni-directional, single-ped finned heat-sink
- Large base for maximizing contact dissipation area
- Silent 95x25mm DC fan design
- Secure installation
- Total CPU cooler height only 53mm
- Stars-350 Thermal compound pre-applied