When I think about what's important about my device and how I use it. It's the screen, everything defers to the screen. So when I recently stumbled upon a super hard form of volcanic glass on my recent trek to the South Pacific, I knew I'd found the substance to protect my precious screen and connection to the outside world. Carved from gigantic slabs of glass, the VitriFender is beautifully thin, yet incredibly strong, just like me! It's resistant to supersonic blows by a hammer, ear-piercing 'nail on a chalkboard' scratches and of course a meteor showers. It also repulses the oil in my Tactino's hands, leaving the screen sparkling for longer and as sensitive to my delicate touch as ever.
- Super slim 0.4mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass
- Surface hardness of 8~9H which is three times stronger than PET film, even knives and keys won't scratch VitriFender
- VitriFender has an oleophobic coating that reduces fingerprints and other contaminants whilst also making the screen easier to clean
- VitriFender is coated with strong silicon adhesive for easy installation
- VitriFender features advanced anti-shatter technology, that breaks under extreme pressure into small pieces which are not sharp, making it safe