HD PVR Rocket is portable and USB bus powered. Record your best game play at gaming events or at your friends home: simply plug a USB thumb drive into the slot on the front of the Rocket and you can start recording from your game console or PC game system! HD PVR Rocket records video at up to 1080p and can record from either HDMI (without HDCP protection) or Component Video. HD PVR Rocket has a build-in audio mixer, so you can record game commentary while you record your video game play. HD PVR Rocket records at resolutions up to 1080P30 using H.264 video compression. The H.264 format is used by Blu-ray discs and exceeds other video compression standards in quality and disk space consumption, providing a crisp image and amazing digital sound. H.264 uses 1/3 the disk space compared with the popular MPEG-2 format. HD PVR Rocket also can be connected to your PC. Use our Capture application to record game play, trim your videos and upload them to YouTube. Record your best gaming moves without slowing down your PC. The video compression is done inside HD PVR Rocket so you can record your PC game play in HD without slowing down your PC. Simply plug the HDMI out from your PC gaming system into the HD PVR 2, and then connect HD PVR Rocket to your TV monitor.
- Record your Xbox, PS3, PC game system or Wii U game play in HD, directly to a USB thumb drive!
- Record your game commentary too!
- Make your own YouTube channel and share your best game play with your friends
- Amazing HD audio and video quality
- Also connect to your PC and use Hauppauge Capture to make game recordings
- HD PVR Rocket for PC gamers: your personal HD recorder for your game play
- Pocket sized, stand alone video recorder. With built-in microphone mixer for recording game commentary
- Record Xbox, PlayStation and PC games
- USB powered for portable recording
- Also supports PC connect mode for recording and uploading to YouTube