Introducing the P190, a case that stands apart from all others. Bigger and better than the rest, the P190 has room to handle even the biggest hardware; ExtendedATX,multiple graphics cards, dual CPU’s, and liquid-cooling are all no problem for the P190. Powering all your hardware in this case is the unique Neo-Link dual power supply system. A dual setup of two individual power supplies linked together to give you a total of 1200 Watts of power. There are dual top mounted 140mm exhaust fans, a rear 120mm fan and a 200mm Big Boy fan mounted in the side door; all 3-speed TriCool fans and ideal for cooling even the hottest new technology. You won’t have to worry about the noise coming from your hardware either, as the P190 is built with Quiet Computing in mind, featuring silicone grommets for the hard drive mounts and special dual layer sound deadening side panels. All these features and more make the P190 the most advanced performance case yet.
- Dual chambers structure. The power supplies reside in a separate chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise
- Dual-layer sound-deadening panels for Quiet Computing
- Flexible snake light (installed), lights your way while working inside the case
- Cable organizer behind motherboard tray minimizes cable clutter
- Neo-Link 1200 Watt dual power supply system: One 650 Watt Neo Power is responsible for powering the motherboard and add-in cards, while another 550 Watt, handles your drives and other peripherals
- Advanced cooling system - Even larger fans than previous designs, move more air and turn slower for even quieter operation
- External fan control on the rear panel (for the 2 top fans and 1 rear fan in the upper chamber)