Our approach to network-enabling devices is transparent to your attached equipment and software so you won’t need to change the way you work. The built-in web server enables users to access and configure the UDS2100 from a standard web browser. Using Lantronix development tools, users can build web pages to customize the UDS2100 for unique applications. On-board Flash memory provides room for future system software upgrades and maintenance-free, nonvolatile web page storage. In modem emulation mode, the UDS is used to replace dial-up modems. The unit accepts modem AT commands on the serial port. It then establishes a network connection to the end device, leveraging network connections and bandwidth to eliminate dedicated modems and phone lines. Built into the included Com Port Redirector software, TruPort technology enables Windows-based applications to access and control serial ports on the UDS2100 as if they were actually local PC serial ports. The application can monitor and set hardware pins on the UDS2100 serial ports as well as access serial buffers for total Com port control. This allows existing applications to seamlessly transition from controlling local devices to true remote monitoring and control of devices around the world.
- Network virtually any device in minutes
- Features TruPort Com port control technology
- Environmentally-friendly RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Access, monitor and control equipment over Ethernet
- Two DB9M DTE serial ports supporting RS232, RS422 and RS485
- Replace dedicated PCs and/or modem lines with fast and reliable Ethernet networking
- Configure quickly and easily via HTTP, DHCP, Telnet, serial or Lantronix DeviceInstaller utility