SpiderDuo makes administration a breeze. Using integrated Virtual Media, users can transfer files, perform upgrades, install patches, redirect local drives and perform full system upgrades by ISO file. Coupled with the optional single port PCU (power control unit), authorized users can also initiate system reboots over the network. SpiderDuo allows complete local, plus remote management of the host machine anytime, from virtually anywhere. It provides reliable, secure access to servers located in data centres, kiosks, regional offices, campuses, ATMs, Point-of-sale (POS), training centres, or test and development labs.
- Reduce costs and decrease downtime by remotely managing PCs and servers, down to the BIOS level, while still allowing transparent local access
- Transfer files, install patches, perform upgrades remotely with Virtual Media
- Remotely manage power with the optional power control unit
- Easy configuration and installation with colour coded connectors; local and remote management are up and running in minutes
- VIP Access enabled. Securely access SpiderDuo behind firewalls without a VPN, additional software, or the need to change existing firewall settings