With robust hardware design, the GS-1124B can perform packets forwarding/filtering at wire-speed, which can promptly pipe away giant packets without difficulty. At meanwhile, support of 802.3x flow control can smooth transmission by dynamically adjusting packet transmission to reduce congestion. IEEE802.1p CoS also gets supported as well, if the packets are prioritized, the switch can look into the priority attribution of the packet and send them at high or low priority accordingly. In addition, support of Jumbo frame packets up to 9K bytes and broadcast storm control can improve the efficiency and performance of networks.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed transmission
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Fanless design for silent operations
- IEEE 802.3x Flow control supported
- IEEE 802.1p CoS supported
- Jumbo frame support up to 10 K bytes