ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, the USB-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 USB wireless adapter uses two internal antennas and an external high gain antenna and high-powered beam packing to detect wireless router locations to shape transmissions so they're optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength. USB 3.0 allows the USB-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 USB wireless adapter to pair with notebooks and desktops using a bandwidth up to ten times that of USB 2.0. It means the full advantage of 802.11ac networking is realized, as the adapter has enough throughput overhead to support much faster network speeds. The USB-AC56 also includes a desktop cradle with a three-foot cable for more flexible positioning in troublesome Wi-Fi reception areas.
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi - up to three times faster than 2x2 802.11n adaptors
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs