The SV565UTPHDU USB HDMI KVM Extender lets you control a PC from up to 330ft (100m) away over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable connection, with uncompressed 1080p HDMI video and access to up to 3 connected USB devices. A flexible solution for powering large high-definition displays remotely, this HDMI USB extender supports uncompressed 1080p or 1920x1200 video resolutions at maximum distance. Additional features such as 3D and 4K support, HDCP, CEC and Lip Sync pass-through enable you to display your content exactly as you need it on the remote display. This versatile KVM console extender can be connected to a single system, or cascaded to an existing KVM switch for remote operation of multiple systems, and features 3 USB 2.0 ports on the remote end, allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, printer or other peripherals. Since the extender uses Cat 5e (or better) network cable, you have the option to use existing infrastructure wiring, which helps avoid the hassle and expense of running bulky video cables. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Uncompressed 1080p and 1920x1200 HD video extension
- Extend up to 330 ft (100m) over a single Cat5e / Cat6 cable
- HDCP, CEC and Lip Sync pass-through support
- OS independent - No software or drivers required
- 3 USB 2.0 ports with transfer rates up to 30Mbps
- Supports connection to a single computer or cascading to an existing KVM switch
- Supports most combo keyboard and mouse sets (including Wireless)