For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-coded your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.
- Snagless booted design for network adaptors, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Connector Type - 8P8C (RJ45)
- Gender - Male
- Connector Material - Polycarbonate
- Contact Material - Copper Alloy, Gold Plating - 50µm
- Hood Material - Moulded PVC