In addition, an intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the simple Smart Switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization. Alternatively, use SNMP-based software to manage your Smart Switch. (Firmware upgrade available Q2 2005) Shipped ready for use straight out of the box, it delivers switching that's easy to set up and use. NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches are ideal for adding basic management to your unmanaged networks and extending your managed networks.
- Delivers large files, including images and video in no time at all
- 2 x optional SFP GBIC ports for optional fibre connection
- Auto-sensing ports automatically sense the speed and duplex mode
- Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
- Performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control
- Port Trunking for increased bandwidth and Class of Service for prioritisation
- Housed in a durable 17 inch metal box, with optional rack mounting kit