Connect WinTV-HVR-4000 to cable TV and you can watch and record TV programmes to disk. Record your TV shows (or your home videos) using Good, Better or Best MPEG-2 compression. Schedule FM radio recordings in WMA 32, 64 or 128 K/bits! You can also receive analogue teletext. Digital Video Recorder: Record analogue, DVB-T or DVB-S TV in high quality MPEG-2, or high definition digital TV in H.264! Use CyberLink PowerCinema's TV scheduler to automatically record your favourites TV shows, on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. Or use the free Electronic Program Guide for digital TV to have an overview of all up coming programmes! Hauppauge's remote control makes the WinTV-HVR-4000 easy to use - Control all of Media Center's functions of CyberLink PowerCinema with the ergonomic remote control. Change channels, adjust audio volume, start recordings, play music, start a slide show, all from the comfort of your living room couch!
- Quad-mode TV tuner for your PC. Watch and record:- DVB-S2 hi-definition digital Satellite TV, DVB-S digital Satellite TV, Freeview digital Terrestrial TV, Analogue cable TV
- CyberLink PowerCinema application included for full screen TV or TV-in-a-window on your PC
- Schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. Free EPG for analogue and digital TV too!
- Includes Hauppauge remote control
- Satellite DVB-S2 TV receiver, for free-to-air hi-definition programmes
- Record DVB-S2 programmes to disk in the original hi-definition H.264 format
- Freeview terrestrial DVB-T receiver
- Record Freeview programmes to disk in the original high quality MPEG-2 format
- Supports teletext and DVB radio
- Free-to-air digital satellite receiver
- Record DVB-S prgrammes to disk in the original high quality MPEG-2 format
- DiSEqC 1.0 supported
- Record and pause analogue cable TV to disk using Good, Better or Best MPEG-2 compression. Teletext and Nicam stereo audio for analogue TV, too
- Listen to FM radio with the built-in FM radio receiver
- Auxiliary audio/video input for analogue video sources such as camcorders or VCRs