Perfect for small and medium businesses as well as branch offices, FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX tower systems are robust and cost-efficient servers by providing rock solid reliability. Additionally they are characterized by simple IT operations, low power consumption and quiet operation so that they can be handled by non-technically trained staff and can be used in standard office environments. By the way: Almost all PRIMERGY TX servers can be rack-mounted to offer best flexibility. The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY TX100 S3p is ideal for SMEs, looking for a first server with Intel Xeon support. With a maximum of 32 GB of RAM, and excellent processor performance, it offers more than enough performance for all classic server tasks, such as file, print, web or office applications. The dual onboard gigabit LAN, makes it easier to do business 24x7. Moreover, the TX100 S3p is incredibly silent making it an excellent choice for any office environment. With its optional 0-Watt functionality and a choice of two highly efficient power supply units, the TX100 S3p minimizes costs and the environmental impact.
- An excellent first server for SMEs looking for Intel Xeon support and up to 32GB of RAM
- Choose between a power supply unit (PSU) with 85% efficiency or with 94% energy efficiency and 0 Watt functionality
- Effective air flow design for low noise levels
- Dual onboard gigabit LAN, ECC memory and optional SATA RAID 5/6 with FBU
- Halogen-free printed circuit board