Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY TX Tower Servers are ideal for use in SMEs or branch offices. They increase operational efficiency by providing rock solid, record-breaking, energy efficient performance. That performance is built on 20-years of pioneering work in Green IT. As a customer, you benefit from a reduction in your organization's environmental impact and lower running costs. The reliability is proven by testing the machines through 5000 boot cycles - far more than other vendors do. PRIMERGY TX servers are also easy to manage via the PRIMERGY ServerView Suite, reducing IT admin workload and costs. Plus, tower to rack conversion kits are available for most TX systems, ensuring investment protection.
- The Intel Xeon processor E3 family-based platform and Fujitsu's engineering capabilities give you excellent performance with low energy consumption.?
- High performance and energy efficiency
- Up to 12 TB of storage possible ? Whatever you need you can store it: databases, pictures, large files... storage - no problem
- 2x 1Gigabit LAN as standard and 3.5-inch (max. 4) or 2.5-inch (max. 8) hot-plug hard disks
- High availability to keep your business going - non-stop!
- Optional tower to rack conversion kit and extensive connectivity options
- The TX140 S1p grows as your company grows, making it an excellent long-term investment
- The onboard remote management controller (iRMC S3), and the optional service LAN, makes it easier to service your TX140 S1p
- High manageability and serviceability - saving you time
- Halogen-free printed circuit board ? For environmentally friendly waste disposal