The HP StorageWorks DAT 72 tape drive and HP DAT 72 data cartridge address the backup needs of an exceptionally wide range of organizations and networks. As a DDS compliant drive with backwards read and write compatibility, the new product provides customers with real value with the balance of cost, capacity and performance that they need in backing up their servers and workstations. With broad server hardware, backup software and operating system connectivity it is second to none in ensuring the customer has no need to worry about their data.
- HP DDS data cartridges meet the highest mechanical, environmental and performance specifications
- Tested to durability specifications twice as rigorous DDS logo tests, an HP DDS cartridge will consistently do an excellent job, time after time
- Optimum compatibility with HP SureStore and StorageWorks DAT drives and with other DDS-format drives
- Up to 72 GB compressed capacity
- Lowers the cost of ownership for small and medium sized organisations compared to AIT and DLT VS with superior cost per GB
- Capacity: 36/72GB