Now you can get the world-famous Mighty Mouse without the tail. With its Bluetooth technology, the wireless Mighty Mouse gives you complete freedom of movement with no cable clutter. It features the popular Scroll Ball that lets you move anywhere inside a document, without lifting a finger. And its laser tracking technology allows it to work on more surfaces with greater precision.
- Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse with Bluetooth Technology
- Bluetooth technology, ultimate portability: With its secure, reliable Bluetooth technology, wireless Mighty Mouse goes wherever you do. Pair it with any Bluetooth-enabled Mac to work untethered and uncluttered at your desk or on the go, and it operates wi
- Laser tracking engine: The wireless Mighty Mouse features a laser tracking engine that's up to 20 times more sensitive to surface details than traditional optical technology. That means it can track with precision on more surfaces than ever; even smooth o
- Innovative Scroll Ball and button: Perfectly positioned to roll smoothly under just one finger, Mighty Mouse's Scroll Ball offers full 360-degree scrolling capability; up/down, left/right and diagonally. You can scroll long web pages, pan full-size images
- Touch-sensitive top shell: It looks and feels like a sleek one-button mouse, but Mighty Mouse's smooth top shell hides a powerful secret: touch-sensitive technology under the shell detects which part of the mouse you're clicking, so you can both left-clic
- Force-sensing side buttons: When you give Mighty Mouse a squeeze, force-sensing side buttons can be configured to activate Mac OS X features such as Dashboard, Exposé or a whole host of other customizable features
- Customizable: Through the power of Mac OS X Tiger, Mighty Mouse gives you fingertip access to the special features you love. Simply use the system preference panel to configure Mighty Mouse in the way that makes you most powerful. Control the Scroll Ball'
- 360-degree Scroll Ball with adjustable scrolling