The Intel Desktop Board DG33BU Classic Series is built in the uATX form factor, supporting a range of processors including the Intel Core2 Quad (95W TDP) and Core2 Duo. This board can support up to 8 GB of dual channel DDR2 800/667 MHz SDRAM. Premium features such as support for Intel Viiv processor technology?, Intel High Definition Audio (enabling 5.1 surround sound), Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection and 1394a deliver stability and new features for consumers to enjoy a great digital entertainment experience. This Intel Desktop Board comes with the software required to meet Intel Viiv processor technology? brand verification requirements, which simplifies the task of building a PC based on Intel Viiv processor technology. The Intel Desktop Board DG33BU is Microsoft Windows Vista Premium Ready. The Intel 3 Series Chipset fully supports the visually stunning Windows Aero user interface with amazing transition effects and realistic animations.
- Experience the integrated graphics performance that comes with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 and Intel Clear Video Technology.
- Enjoy the rich sound quality of the Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 surround sound.
- Download your favorite moments directly from your digital camcorder to your computer via the 1394a port.
- Up to twelve USB ports support all your computer paraphernalia.
- Enjoy great network connectivity with the integrated Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Premium WHQL-certified.