A powerful processor demands a powerful motherboard. Intel Desktop Board DQ35JO delivers measurable advantages including proactive security, energy-efficient performance and remote manageability.¹ This board supports Intel Core2 Quad processors and Intel Core2 Duo processors up to 1333/1066/800 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. This board also supports Intel Core2 processor with vPro technology, is Microsoft Windows Vista capable, and supports DVI-D and VGA dual independent display support.
- Support for the Intel Core2 Quad and Intel Core2 Quad processors
- Intel Q35 Express Chipset
- Dual-Channel DDR2 800 / 667 memory support
- PCI Express x16 graphics connector
- Six Serial ATA ports including eSATA (3.0 Gb/s)
- Intel Matrix Storage Technology