The P9D-X is designed for readily-available chassis, with a standard ATX form factor, and compatibility with desktop power supplies. Customers can upgrade to the new Denlow platform with just the P9D-X while keeping many existing components, thus protecting their investment. Meanwhile, the product is power saving with low power-consuming Intel Xeon processor, and therefore requires lower thermal solution cost. The ASUS P9D-X supports one PCI-E x16, Gen3 x16 link with professional VGA supported. Besides, P9D-X is built to support 2 USB 3.0 ports. Built to connect easily with next generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10X faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0. ASWM Enterprise software provides one-to-multiple centralized management, including BIOS flash, remote control, and power control, all through a colourful and informative graphical interface.
- Designed to support three legacy PCI Devices
- Dual Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
- High power efficiency with digital power control
- Outstanding I/O design
- Server management: ASWM Enterprise
- SATA DOM (Disk on Module) ready
- Friendly Design for front I/O, front VGA