The ASUS-exclusive design adds an onboard 4-pin power connector and a USB header to make SATA DOM installation simple and easy. The ASMB7-iKVM upgrade kit enables dashboard system health monitoring, remote power on/off and control, virtual media over LAN, and management LAN fail-over support. In addition, the ASMB7 function is based on BIOS-level access, so even if the server's operating system is down or offline, the KVM module can still provide round-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnosis through a user-friendly web-based graphical interface via all major browsers. ASWM Enterprise software provides one-to-multiple centralized management, including BIOS flash, remote control, and power control, all through a colourful and informative graphical interface. An accessible rear power button is reserved onboard for use as front panel ports when reversing the server board. An extra 15-pin VGA header features front-panel monitor connectivity, helping customers with greater flexibility. These designs provide flexible I/O integration for users to fit in various computing environments.
- The most scalable PCI-E expandability, advanced I/O technology
- Design to Support Legacy PCI Device Applications
- High power efficiency with premium components and digital power control
- Quad Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
- Comprehensive server management: ASMB7-iKVM and ASWM Enterprise
- SATA DOM (Disk on Module) ready
- Friendly Design for front I/O, front VGA