The card can act as the primary boot device and replace built-in IDE ports, or provide an additional 2 high-speed ports to the system. Designed to perform with high-speed IDE/133 drives, the PCIIDE2 also supports 100 MBytes/sec hard drives, 66 MBytes/sec hard drives, 33 MBytes/sec hard drives, CD-ROMS, CDRW drives, and other ATA peripherals. Bus-Master drivers are included for DOS, Windows 98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista.
- CRC Error checking verifies data integrity
- Dual channel IDE support for up to four drives
- Supports data burst transfer rates of up to 133 MBytes/sec
- Includes Bus-Master drivers for DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista
- Backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
- Comes complete with a dual drive 80 conductor Ultra ATA/133 IDE drive cable
- Dual channel design supports up to 4 drives
- Easy plug and play installation
- Lightweight, convenient to carry