What is a Patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality it's a cable that connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Fast CAT5e cable provides extra headroom over the standard CAT5e cable and is perfect for use with 10 and 100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless strain relief.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e
- Shielded cable and connectors minimize RF and EM interference for cleaner transmission
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 Base-T and 100 Base-T networks
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Snagless moulding protects the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation
- PowerSum tested
- Extra headroom over standard CAT 5e cables